Mobile Bag Stackers
Bag Stacker salient features
- 1. The above system can convey ‘BAGS’ from 0.65 Mtr. to 3.5 Mtr. height and above 3.5 Mtr. to 10 Mtr. (33’) height.
- 2. The system is mobile can be carried out from one point to other manually or by tractor.
- 3. The system can be used for stacking, unstacking and loading of bags in trucks too.
- 4. Conveying system is chain conveyor on which M.S. slats and wooden slats are fitted alternatively.
- 5. System can handle bags upto 600-800 bags/hour at the speed of 0.35 Mtr/sec to 0.5 Mtr/sec (21 MPM to 30 MPM).
- 6. The equipment is in two parts (Part-I & II) and can also be designed in one piece or lower height of about 7.5 Mtr. (25’). The approximate weight of the system is about 3 M Tonnes and the whole equipment is fitted on a M.S. channel base frame having ADV pneumatic wheels of 600 X 19 size and 3” X 10” caster wheels.
- 7. 75% of presently employed labour can be reduced by engaging this system.